Hi! My name is Anika, and you are lucky/unlucky enough to have found my blog. Why should you read my blog? Well, I am a twentysomething nebulous creature of the musical theater who lives in New York City, works in theater, and consumes great quantities of popular culture. I usually write about some combination of these things, often with a little helping of sauce.
Theater, Pop Culture, Stuff, and Nonsense.
Top Posts & Pages
- My Picks for the Next Dr. Who
- My Lingering Thoughts on the Oscars
- The Identity of Game of Thrones' Matt Damon Guy - Revealed!
- My Hypothetical Oscar Dress
- More Awards for the Tony Awards
- Happy April (Un)Fools!!
- Pilgrims are the Original Hipsters
- Poster Roaster: Rebecca
- I Have Strong Feelings About 'Cloud Atlas'
- The Fashion Cabal
- Now yelling crazy subway "I'm a nice guy" guy is complaining that all the "+%|*,!£#! bitches" are jealous of him because he's intelligent. 9 hours ago
- The crazy guy on the subway who's been screaming hateful things for ten stops is now complaining that he's a nice guy and nobody loves him. 10 hours ago
- RT @kbiegel: Earth is a beautiful place once you get around all the awful people twitter.com/planetepics/st… 1 day ago
- RT @CoryBooker: I'm incredibly blessed by good friends in the Senate. Love these pictures of some of them hiding to surprise me. https://t.… 1 day ago
- The ridiculously talented cast and team for our reading of #PamelasFirstMusical! And yes, those… instagram.com/p/BTZwB-0BGnZ/ 1 day ago