Hi! My name is Anika, and you are lucky/unlucky enough to have found my blog. Why should you read my blog? Well, I am a twentysomething nebulous creature of the musical theater who lives in New York City, works in theater, and consumes great quantities of popular culture. I usually write about some combination of these things, often with a little helping of sauce.
Theater, Pop Culture, Stuff, and Nonsense.
Top Posts & Pages
- My Picks for the Next Dr. Who
- My Lingering Thoughts on the Oscars
- The Identity of Game of Thrones' Matt Damon Guy - Revealed!
- My Hypothetical Oscar Dress
- More Awards for the Tony Awards
- Happy April (Un)Fools!!
- Pilgrims are the Original Hipsters
- Poster Roaster: Rebecca
- I Have Strong Feelings About 'Cloud Atlas'
- The Fashion Cabal
- RT @BlactimusPrime: Hollering 😂 https://t.co/1psfwjnNwl 2 hours ago
- RT @barnor_hesse: Trump: 'Kellyanne text Fredrick Douglass, I don't think he's here yet' https://t.co/ybTjR1CiGy 3 hours ago
- RT @AkashMoney99: Kellyanne Conway after losing both her legs in the #BowlingGreenMassacre (2017 colorized) https://t.co/llJHKPipNJ 3 hours ago
- RT @ShaunKing: Never, in the face of white military leaders would Kellyanne Conway be on the couch, shoes off, on her knees. Period. https… 4 hours ago
- RT @MikeSacksEsq: TRUMP: Healthcare is an "unbelievably complex subject. Nobody knew that health care could be so complicated." EVERYONE:… 12 hours ago