I am rather obsessed with this video, partially because I feel such a deep kinship with these creatures – I honestly feel like these might be my animal totems. Mostly because they’re strange-looking and seem to have no desire to do anything but sleep, eat, and scratch their butts. I tell you, if there was a little clip of one dressing up to go to a Sondheim show or eating something covered with melted cheese, I would obey my destiny and immediately get on a plane to Costa Rica.
Theater, Pop Culture, Stuff, and Nonsense.
Top Posts & Pages
- My Picks for the Next Dr. Who
- My Lingering Thoughts on the Oscars
- The Identity of Game of Thrones' Matt Damon Guy - Revealed!
- My Hypothetical Oscar Dress
- More Awards for the Tony Awards
- Happy April (Un)Fools!!
- Pilgrims are the Original Hipsters
- Poster Roaster: Rebecca
- I Have Strong Feelings About 'Cloud Atlas'
- The Fashion Cabal
- RT @TopherSpiro: 1. Swing by your member's local office this weekend. Bring friends. 2. Call Monday and Tuesday. twitter.com/benwikler/stat… 1 day ago
- Well, I think I found my spirit walking stick. @ American Folk Art Museum instagram.com/p/BTfEXqkhFtn/ 1 day ago
- RT @ChronicleBooks: Happy Independent #BookstoreDay! 📚 Show your local indie some love today. https://t.co/5KhBHW5wvH 1 day ago
- RT @TrumpDraws: my job https://t.co/H0FL6n8JP5 1 day ago
- RT @goldengateblond: A rich idiot with no experience thinks a huge undertaking will be easy. Where have I heard this story before. https://… 1 day ago